Ultralight Frameless Backpack
42+10L / 34+8L
Two large, accessible side pockets
They may not look big, but each fits two 1.5 L bottles to keep you hydrated during those long dry trail stretches.
Reinforced with a thin polyamide sheet on the front side.
Top strap uses super strong buckle, so you can safely use it as a carry handle.
Weight Chart (42+10L)
*The 210D backpack is slightly lighter, base weight with sternum strap is 280g.
*Weight for 34+8L version will be announced shortly.
External pad attachment, thinner foam in shoulder straps (4mm), hipbelt with zippered pocket, mesh side/other pockets, hydration port, etc.
X-Pac™ (+25€) Black
Backpack is a combination of VX21, VX07 and VX03 fabrics
- Highly waterproof fabric - more waterproof in the long run
- White polyester backing makes it easier to see the contents of your backpack.
- Very stable - easier to put things in/out of the backpack.
210D diamond ripstop polyester PU (Moroccan blue)
- Good tear strength
- Hydrostatic head 4000mm
- Slightly lighter than X-Pac version
Hip belt option:
- Simple 25mm webbing - Just a simple removable webbing belt with a buckle.
- Sewn-in padded Hip belt with pockets (+20€) - non removable, some weight saved compared to padded removable ones
- Removable padded hip belt with pockets (+25€) - removable
Hip belts are padded 9mm Evazote EV50 foam and 2mm 3D spacer mesh.
Max. total comfortable weight:
- Simple webbing hip belt: 8-10kg
- Padded hip belts: 10-12kg
Torso size guide:
Use a flexible measuring tape and have someone measure your torso from C7 vertebra to the top of your hip bone. Measure multiple times to get the most accurate results. If you fall just between the sizes, we recommend you pick the smaller size.
|Torso Size [cm]||Size|
Measure your hip circumference. Be careful to measure around your hips and not your waist! For maximum comfort, the padded part should overlap the front end of your pelvic bone.
Hip Belt size:
S: Padded up to 65cm adjustable 70 to 110
M: Padded up to 75cm adjustable 80 to 126
L: Padded up to 85cm adjustable 90 to 142
Shoulder strap pocket options:
None - Well none 🙂
One side - We will add an integrated pocket on your left side (easier to reach with right hand). If you want pocket on right side let us know in the comment section on the checkout page.
Both sides - We will add integrated stretch pockets on both sides.
Shock cord kit:
The pack comes standard with a shock cord kit which we can install for you.
- 3,2m of 3mm shock cord
- 4x snap hook
- 2x pack hook
- None - You will receive the complete kit which you can install if you need it.
- Install only side cords - Only the side cords will be installed. +6g
- Install all - We will install the whole kit (side+bottom+front) +29g
If you decide to install it by yourself, here are default lengths:
- Side cord: 2x28cm
- Front cord: 160cm
- Bottom cord: 2x50cm
Even though it doesn't look like it, the edge binding tape can add up to 10% of the final UL backpack weight. Maybe even more if heavier binding tape is used. It's mainly used to prevent fraying and give a cleaner look, but since all materials we work with are quite resistant to fraying, edge binding is not needed. We recommend to save the weight and pack something else to avoid those »stupid light« moments 🙂
If you select Yes in product options add +26g to the final weight. We do not charge any extra for that.
You can choose between two different pack sizes:
34+8L is a scaled down 42+10L version. More narrow with slightly smaller side pockets, height is the same.